5 Great Reasons To Get A Payday Advance Loan
1. Avoid late fees! It’s always better to pay bills on time – that’s only sensible! If you’re going to be charged late fees on the bills you’re putting off because of a short paycheck or bad timing, you may be much better off paying the fees on a payday advance instead. It’s not all about the straightforward dollars and cents either – in addition to the late fees there might be negative remarks added to your credit report, which can increase your interest rate on any new credit for up to seven years.
2. Save on overdraft fees as well. We’ve all had those weeks when we’re almost out of money until payday, but we have to gas up the car in order to get to work and back, and we have to eat…and letting those expenses overdraw our bank account feels like the only option. It’s not – at $30 or more per instance, bank account overdrafts are significantly more expensive than interest and fees on a small payday advance.
3. Your friends and family miss you. Few things are as important to most of us than those who know and love us most, but when we live far away it’s tempting to allow ourselves to miss important dates and events when cash is short. The cost of a payday advance loan is far less than the one you’ll pay for excusing yourself from grandma’s birthday or your best college friend’s wedding.
4. Replace that ancient computer. Whether you use it for work or for school – or if your kids use it for school – this supposed luxury can directly affect your education and earning potential, and that of your family. In this day and age, you need to be able to get online and use the software packages required for the tasks at hand –or suffer the consequences. Use those loan proceeds to help yourself and your kids get ahead.
5. Sometimes you need to spend money to save money. Whether it’s that new computer or a well-deserved vacation, missing a really good sale is sometimes the equivalent of setting money on fire. If the deal is better than the cost of the payday advance, then it makes no sense to wait until you can “afford it” without the loan, because you’ll be paying more in the end.
There’s No More Convenient Way To Get a Loan Than a Payday Advance
Did you know you could borrow quick cash without ever leaving your home? How about your office or your car? A payday advance loan is fast, easy, and requires no backup paperwork faxed or mailed in. Since the application and approval are done completely online, all you need is a computer, tablet – or even your phone. The website is optimized for mobile, so there’s no super-tiny print or lines running off the screen – everything is clearly visible and straightforward. Approval takes only 90 seconds, and as soon as you sign off on the terms the lender will be able to disburse the funds directly to your bank account, where they’ll be available in about one business day.